Chia Poached Pear with Nicely Nutty Muesli by @balancebymonica
Chia Poached Pear with Nicely Nutty Muesli is the ultimate breakfast or snack. For a kick of probiotics straight to your gut, try replacing your daily yoghurt with Kefir.
• 4 tbsp chai tea loose leaves
• 1 large pear, peeled
• 1 cup Table of Plenty Natural Kefir
• 1 cup Table of Plenty Nicley Nutty Muesli
• 2 tbsp honey
- Half fill a small saucepan with water. Add chai tea loose leaves and place on high heat.
- Once mixture comes to the boil, reduce to a simmer and add pear.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally (pear is ready when it is just tender but not too mushy). Set aside to cool completely.
- To serve, divide the Kefir between two shallow bowls and then carefully sprinkle the muesli around the outside of it.
- Cut pear in half and carefully scoop out the seeds.
- Place pear on top of the yoghurt and spoon one tablespoon of honey into the hole in each half.