Natural Probiotic Kefir Yoghurt
Our natural Probiotic Kefir fermented yoghurt range is a delicious source of natural, live probiotics for a healthier, happier gut. With over 90 billion friendly bacteria and 10 live culture strains per serve, enjoy straight up, on muesli or in your smoothie for a daily fix of natural probiotics.
Pleasantly tart with a hint of natural fizz, our Probiotic Kefir is slow-fermented with fresh milk from grass-fed Gippsland cows — just as nature intended. Because our Probiotic Kefir is slow-fermented, it can get a little lumpy (just like life!) Simply give it a good shake to make it smooth again. Available in the milk aisle at Coles Supermarkets.
These 10 live culture strains include the following:
1. Streptococcus thermophilus
2. Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus LH17
3. Lactobacillus helveticus CH19
4. Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris
5. Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
6. Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetylactis
7. Leuconostoc 608
8. Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
9. Lactococcus lactis subsp. Cremoris LAK
10. Lactobacillus acidophilus