White Bean Dip with Kefir and an assortment of veg by @feedmechi
This creation is a bowl full of goodness. @feedmechi’s White Bean Dip made with Kefir is the perfect way to get your five for the day.
4 tbsp Table of Plenty Natural Kefir
1 can of Butter Beans, rinsed and drained
1 clove of garlic, crushed
Small handful of dill, roughly chopped
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1-2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Small radishes, ends trimmed
Broccoli, cut into florets
Green beans, ends trimmed
- To make the dip, add Table of Plenty’s Natural Kefir, butter Beans, garlic, dill, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of olive oil in a small food processor.
- Blend everything together. Add another tablespoon of Olive Oil and process again till smooth.
- Taste the dip and add the extra Vinegar if needed. Season with salt and pepper.
- To prepare the broccoli, place it into a heatproof bowl and pour enough boiling water to cover the broccoli. After 2-3 minutes, drain the broccoli and put into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. Drain and set aside. Repeat for the green beans.
- To serve, spoon the dip into a bowl and set in the middle of the vegetables and crackers.
- If not serving straight away, refrigerate the dip.