Probiotic Kefir – Natural
Get your daily fix of probiotics from our natural minimally processed Kefir!
What is special about our kefir?
Made from fresh Gippsland milk with no processed milk powders, our Kefir is pleasantly tart, tongue-tingling and satisfyingly thick. It needs a good shake to mix up the natural lumpiness. Our Kefir is slow fermented, not shaken or stirred and is still active in the bottle unlike some other products.
How to enjoy it?
Kefir is the perfect base for mueslis, add to smoothies or simply on its own. Available in 148g and 1kg varieties.
Ingredients: Fresh Milk, Live Cultures, Live Probiotic Cultures.
PRODUCT NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
|Servings per pack||1|
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||311 kJ (75 Cal)||207 kJ (49 Cal)|
|Protein||4.4 g||2.9 g|
|Fat, total||4.1 g||2.7 g|
|– saturated||2.7 g||1.8 g|
|– trans||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 mg|
|Carbohydrate||5.1 g||3.3 g|
|– sugars||3.3 g||2.2 g|
|Sodium||61 mg||40 mg|
- Potent functional food for a happy gut
- Over 45 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures per serve
- 10 Live Strains
- Contains only Naturally Occurring Sugars
- Only 3.3g of Sugar per serve
- No Milk Powders OR No Reconstituted Milk
- With a hint of natual fizz
- Naturally lumpy – needs a good shake before consuming
- Tummy Friendly
- Made from Grass-fed Gippsland Cow’s milk
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No Added Salt
- GM Free
- Hormone Free
- 10x more live cultures than regular yoghurt
- Kosher Dairy (Chalav Israel)
- Made in Victoria
- Australian Owned Family Business
Coles in the milk section