Our delicious Table of Plenty Dukkah Salad Sprinkles are available with the spices at Coles.
Our new Dukkah Salad Sprinkles add crunch and flavour!
• Sprinkle on a salad to boost the flavour & nutrition and add some extra crunch
• Give your favourite dip some extra pep and flavour
• Give your smashed avocado on toast some real crunch and bite
• Use it as a garnish or whenever you think something is tasting just a little too bland
Find us with the Spices in your local Coles.
RECIPE FROM KATE’S KITCHEN
Salad Sprinkles: Soba Noodle Salad
• 2 tbsp Asian Black Sesame Salad Sprinkles
• 180g soba noodles
• 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
• 1 cup shredded carrot
• 1 cup snow peas, blanched & sliced
• ¼ cup spring onion, sliced
• 300g cooked shredded chicken (optional)
Soy Vinaigrette Dressing:
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tbsp rice vinegar
• 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
• 2 tbsp lime juice
• Cook the soba noodles as per manufacturer’s instructions (about 4 minutes), drain and transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking process, once cooled drain the noodles
• In a large bowl combine the noodles with all the cut vegetables and shredded chicken (optional)
• Whisk the ingredients for the dressing together and pour over the soba salad, toss to combine
• Sprinkle over the Asian Black Sesame Salad Sprinkles to serve
There are a thousand ways you can use Table of Plenty Dukkah Salad Sprinkles. If you have any you’d like to share with us, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.