Nicely Nutty Muesli Baked Donuts by @chloe_mcleod_dietitian
A scrumptious snack you can feel good about. Give an old favourite a much needed delicious, healthy twist and try these Muesli Donuts, they’re sure to please.
1 cup almond meal
1 cup rice flour
2 tbspn maple syrup
200g melted butter
2tbspn natural peanut butter
½ cup lactose-free milk
½ cup Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty Muesli
- Preheat oven to 180C and spray a donut tray with oil to grease.
- Combine all ingredients except the muesli in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute mixture across each section of the donut tray and press in gently to ensure mixture is well stuck together.
- Take the muesli, and sprinkle across the top of each donut, then press into mixture gently.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until cooked.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly (approx. 5 minutes).
- Take another tray or chopping board, sit on top of the donut tray, and flip to remove the donuts.
- Serve immediately, either on their own or with some chopped strawberries and lactose-free yoghurt.