Spicy Cashew Dukkah Wedges
2-3 Tbs Olive Oil
1/2 packet of Table of Plenty Spicy Cashew Dukkah
Soft goats cheese
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 180°c.
2. Cut potato into wedges and place into a large bowl.
3. Toss wedges in olive oil and half of the Spicy Cashew Dukkah packet.
4. Spread out wedges evenly onto a baking tray, and place in the oven for ~25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Drizzle honey, and crumble cheese over wedges. If desired, sprinkle more dukkah on top.
Delicious recipe by @healthwithkym