Raw Chocolate Brownies with Crunchy Fruit Free Muesli @healthforhappy
These raw chocolate brownies from Lisa @healthforhappy are just the sweet treat you need after dinner. Gooey, rich goodness with a bit of crunch is perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth that can be whipped up in less than half an hour.
• 1 cup mixed nuts (I use 1/2 cup almonds, 1/2 cup pecans)
• 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
• 2 cups pitted dates (soaked in warm water for 10 minutes)
• 2 cups Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 tbsp raw cacao powder (optional)
- Add nuts and cacao powder to a food processor and blend until they resemble a crumble.
- Drain dates and add to the mixture, processing until the dates, nuts and cacao come together.
- Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli and mix with a spoon. Add water if necessary to bring the mixture together.
- Line a small baking dish with cling wrap or baking paper.
- Press mixture down into the dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator and cut into 8 rectangular bars.
- Dust with cacao powder (optional) and serve.
These brownies can be stored in the freezer and defrosted at room temperature, making them a great healthy snack for when you’re on the go!