Raspberry Jam Muesli Slice @madeleinelumley
To satisfy those sweet cravings for you and your family, Madeleine Lumley has created this delicious Raspberry Jam Muesli Slice. Perfect for a Saturday bake, that’s not only delicious, but healthy too!
For the jam:
• 2 cups of frozen raspberries
• 1 tbsp of maple syrup or coconut sugar
• 1 tbsp of chia seed
• 1 tsp of vanilla
For the muesli squares:
• 1.5 cups of rolled oats, ground/processed into a flour (or pre-made oat flour, approximately 1 and 1/4 cups worth)
• 1 cup of Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli
• 1 tsp of baking powder
• 2 ripe bananas, mashed (approximately a cups worth)
• 1/3 of a cup of mylk (I used coconut milk)
• 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
For the topping:
• 1/2 a cup of Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, and grease and line a square baking pan.
- Put all of the jam ingredients together in a small saucepan, and cook until the raspberries have fully melted and begun to break down. Remove from heat and set aside for 10-15 minutes (so the chia seeds can set).
- In a bowl, combine the ground oats, Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli, baking powder and coconut sugar and mix well. Add the mashed banana and mylk, and mix together until it forms a dough.
- Press evenly into the prepared baking pan. Pour the raspberry mixture over the top, and sprinkle the Table of Plenty muesli over the top
- Pop into the oven and bake for approximately 45 minutes. Leave to cool completely before slicing up.