No-Bake Raspberry Coconut Slice @skactive
Who’d have thought something that looks this good can actually not be bad for you! This raspberry coconut tart from @skactive will tantalise your tastebuds and keep you satisfied with a healthy dose of fibre, and protein created with our Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli! Give it a try and share it with the office.
• 4 cups of Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli
• 1/2 cup almond butter
• 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 15 large medjool dates, pitted
• For the raspberry filling
• 4 cups frozen raspberries
• 2 tbsp white chia seeds
• 3 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Line a square 23cm baking tin with grease proof paper and set aside.
- Start by making the raspberry filling. Combine the raspberries, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla in a sauce pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Transfer mixture into a heat proof bowl and set in the freezer to cool for 10 minutes.
- Next make the base by combining all the base ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until a sticky dough forms. Transfer mixture to lined baking pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth into an even layer.
- Once chia jam is cool, spoon mixture over the muesli base, making sure to leave a 1cm gap at the edges.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut and place slice in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!