Raw Caramel & Chocolate Cake @CoconutandBliss
A deliciously indulgent treat from Table of Plenty that’s healthy, nutritious and ready to be enjoyed by the whole family and perfect as a Sunday treat.
• 2 cups Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli
• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
• 2 tbsp water
• 1 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
• 1 ½ cup macadamias (soaked for 3-6 hours)
• 3/4 cup coconut milk
• ¼ cup pure maple syrup
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• ¼ cup almond butter
• 2 tbsp mesquite powder
• 1 tsp Himalayan salt
• 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
• 2 tbsp melted cacao butter
• 1/3 cup cacao powder
• 1/3 cup water
Strawberries and cacao nibs, to top
- Blend Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty muesli in a high-speed blender until fine.
- Place the blended muesli into a bowl with the coconut oil, maple syrup, and water.
- Press into a greased, 15x25cm rectangular tin, lined with baking paper. Place in the freezer.
- In a high-speed blender, place all the ingredients (except cacao and 1/3 cup water).
- Place all filling ingredients (except cacao powder and 1/4 cup water) in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy, this takes a few minutes.
- Place approximately half of the mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Add cacao powder and water to the remaining mixture and blend until smooth.
- Place spoonfuls on top of the base, alternating between the caramel and the chocolate mixture.
- Then, swirl the mixture using a knife.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours (or overnight) to set.
- Place in the fridge 1-2 hours before serving then slice.