Raspberry Kefir Overnight Oats by @nourish_everyday
Raspberry Kefir overnight oats is the breakfast of champions. It’s great for the body because they’re full of fibre, probiotics and whole grain goodness. It takes about five minutes to prepare and are perfect for busy weeks when you need to meal prep quickly.
This recipe has been provided by @nourish_everyday
Product: Probiotic Kefir – Natural
• 1/2 cup rolled oats *use certified gluten free if these are available where you live
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1/2 cup milk kefir - I used Table of Plenty natural kefir
• 1/2 cup almond milk or any other milk of choice
• 1-2 tsp honey or maple syrup, or any other sweetener of choice
• 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tbsp sultanas - OPTIONAL
• 1/2 cup raspberries - fresh or frozen
- Combine the kefir with all of the ingredients except for the raspberries. Scoop into a jar or other lidded container. Top the mixture with the raspberries – if they’re frozen they will have time to defrost.
- Pop the lid on your container and place in the fridge for at least four hours, or preferably overnight. When ready, simply stick a spoon in and enjoy. You can also add extra crunchy toppings or a dollop of yoghurt or nut butter as well.