Spiced Cauliflower & Broccoli with Lemon Tahini Dressing by @enrichnutrition
To take your roasted cauliflower broccoli to the next level, try our Lemon & Herb Dukkah. It adds a bit of crunch to any dish and when you finish plating up, you can sprinkle it right over the top to add deeper flavour to all your meals.
This recipe uses dukkah as a quick flavour booster. Add some before they go in the oven to develop a zesty tang, as well as after to add some texture.
Try it next time you entertain! Serve it warm straight out of the oven or even prepare it ahead of time.
Product: Lemon & Herb Dukkah
1 head cauliflower
1 head broccoli
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp Table of Plenty Lemon and Herb Dukkah
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/3 C lemon juice
2 tbsp huled tahini
1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius fan forced. Chop cauliflower and broccoli into florets.
- Place the broccoli in a large bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp Dukkah and toss to combine. Once evenly coated, pour onto a lined baking tray.
- Place the cauliflower in the same bowl, adding in 1 tbsp Dukkah, 1 tbsp olive oil and the turmeric and combine. Pour onto another baking tray and place the cauliflower into the oven.
- When it has been cooking for 10 minutes, add the broccoli in and cook for another 15 minutes, until the edges of the florets start to become slightly charred.
- Whilst cooling, make the tahini dressing by combining all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well until smooth. It should be a thick consistency. If required, all more water.
- Once cooled, place the cauliflower and broccoli on a plate to serve and drizzle the dressing over.
- Sprinkle extra Dukkah on top. Can also be served warm if desired.