Pear & Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli Muffins @KATNT
• 2 1/3 cups Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli
• 1 cup (125g) spelt flour
• 1 granny smith apple, grated.
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 cup natural yoghurt or Table of Plenty Natural Kefir
• 4 eggs
• 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
• 3 tbsp honey or golden syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160⁰C, line muffin pan with muffin cups or oil.
- Combine muesli in a bowl with yoghurt, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, honey/golden syrup, eggs. Add the baking powder last.
- Soak for 10 minutes to allow oats to soften.
- Add the spelt flour and mix through lightly to form the batter- don’t over mix.
- Spoon into lined muffin tins.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes.