Warm Roast Vegetable Salad by @rainbownourishments
On a cold night there’s no salad like a warm salad. Use this simple and easy recipe to make your own roast vegetable salad. With so many different kinds of veggies used there is just so much colour happening. This is certainly a dish that looks amazing and tastes as good as it looks! It’s the nourishingly good healthy kick of the winter time with a tonne of nutrients coming from your pumpkin, tomato, capsicum, beetroot, avocado and fresh greens. The Spicy Dukkah to finish provides a little extra heat to this warm delight! Try it!
Product: Spicy Dukkah
½ butternut pumpkin
3 roma tomatoes
1 red capsicum
½ red onion
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 cup salad greens
Handful walnuts and pistachios
Handful Table of Plenty Spicy Dukkah
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line baking tray with baking paper
- Cut all vegetables to around the same thickness. This allows all of the vegetables to bake at the same rate. Place pumpkin, tomatoes, onion, carrot, capsicum and beetroot on baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes
- Brush maple syrup on pumpkin and carrot pieces and place under grill for 5 minutes to caramelise
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix
- Separate into serving bowls and enjoy!