Matcha Bliss Baubles
Packed full of wholesome goodness in each bite, these Christmas Baubles by @sarahs_spoonful are pure perfection and a perfect way to bring fam or friends together for a festive activity.
- 1/3 cup dates
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp smooth @picspeanutbutter
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp matcha (or a little less)
- 1/4 cup @macr0mike PB+ (I used birthday cake flavour)
- @tableofplenty sweet dukkah sprinkles & desiccated coconut for rolling
- Soak the dates in enough hot water to cover, for 10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until paste forms.
- Roll into balls and gently roll each ball in the coating of your choice – I used coconut, matcha and Table of Plenty Chocolate & Orange Sweet Dukkah to make these extra Christmassy.