Grilled Prawn Skewers with Macadamia Dukkah
• 1kg Green Prawns (approx. 30) – deveined with tails intact
• ½ cup (40g) Table of Plenty Macadamia Dukkah
• 2 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
• Fresh lime juice and wedges for serving
• Salt to taste
• Olive oil spray
• Bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 10 min while cooking)
- Combine fresh chopped coriander and Table of Plenty Macadamia dukkah in a bowl. Add the prawns, squeeze lime juice and toss until the prawns are coated.
- Preheat barbeque or grill on medium. Thread the prawns, tail-end first onto bamboo skewers, 3 per skewer. Place in a single layer on a tray or directly on the barbecue. Sprinkle more dukkah on top, season with salt and a light coating of oil.
- Cook on the grill turning, for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns change colour. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with lime wedges.