Citrus Green Beans with Lemon & Herb Dukkah
Jazz up any mid-week meal with a side dish that’s both tasty and nutritious. Dukkah can make the blandest meals sing.
• 500g Green Beans, trimmed
• 2 tsp Lemon Rind
• 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 garlic Clove, finely grated
• 3 tbsp Table of Plenty Lemon and Herb Dukkah
• Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring medium sized pot of salted water to the boil. Add trimmed green beans to the pot and remove after 2-3 minutes.
- Remove green beans from fridge and drizzle with olive oil, garlic and lemon rind. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place green beans on serving platter and sprinkle a generous amount of Table of Plenty Lemon & Herb Dukkah.