Dukkah Crusted Mini Lamb Roast by @wandercooks
This Dukkah Crusted Mini Lamb Roast is a simple roast recipe that will leave you with juicy, tender spiced lamb. It only takes 10 minutes to prep so that’s a mid-week meal winner in our books! Simply take your lamb roast, baste with oil and then generously sprinkle dukkah over the top. That’s it! All you have to do next is wait for it to cook and you’ve got yourself a very impressive meal without too much fuss. It’s perfect for a winter’s night!
Product: Pistachio Dukkah
• 1.3 kg lamb roast boneless
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1 packet Table of Plenty Pistachio Nut & Spice Dukkah
• 3 carrots peeled and quartered
• 3 potatoes peeled and quartered
• 1 brown onion peeled and quartered
• salt & pepper, or your favourite veggie seasoning to taste
- Go ahead and preheat your oven to 200˚C (390˚F).
- Baste your lamb roast in olive oil, sprinkle with dukkah and use your basting brush to press the dukkah onto the lamb until evenly coated across the top and sides.
- Pop the roast in the oven for around 45 minutes, then take it out and turn it over, and baste the top (formerly the bottom!) with oil and plenty of dukkah.
- Now’s the time to add in your carrots, potatoes and onion. Pop them into the same roasting pan with the meat. Make sure to give them a good baste with oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper or your favourite veggie seasonings.
- Pop it all back in the oven for a further 45 mins, or until juices run clear when the meat is pierced with a fork.
- Now take your fragrant dukkah-crusted roast out of the oven, cover with aluminium foil, and allow to rest for 10 mins or so til it’s juicy and tender.
- For the most delicious experience, serve your delicious roast and veggies on pre-warmed plates with plenty of gravy!