Spiced Lamb Rack with Pistachio Dukkah
800g baby potatoes
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp olive oil
2 x 8 cutlet racks of Australian Lamb
2 Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
½ cup (40g) Table of Plenty Pistachio Dukkah
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
2 tbsp Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
200g Asparagus, stalks trimmed and steamed
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine chopped parsley and Table of Plenty Pistachio Dukkah in a bowl.
- Set aside. Lightly beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip lamb racks in egg mix and then coat in parsley and Dukkah mix.
- Roast in the oven for approx 25 mins.
- Place on a serving platter with the steamed asparagus.