Chai Poached Pear Muesli
Take your humble morning muesli to the next level with the perfect balance of pre + probiotics delivered straight to your gut with our natural Kefir and Table of Plenty Nicely Nutty muesli. This Chia Poached Pear will make morning magic.
• 4 tbsp chai tea loose leaves
• 1 large pear, peeled
• 1 cup Table of Plenty Natural Kefir
• 1 cup Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit-Free Muesli
• 2 tbsp honey
1. Half fill a small saucepan with water. Add chai tea loose leaves and place on high heat.
2. Once mixture comes to the boil, reduce to a simmer and add pear.
3. Cook for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally (pear is ready when it is just tender but not too mushy). Set aside to cool completely.
4. To serve, divide the Kefir between two shallow bowls and then carefully sprinkle the muesli around the outside of it.
5. Cut pear in half and carefully scoop out the seeds.
6. Place pear on top of the yoghurt and spoon one tablespoon of honey into the hole in each half.