Soba Noodle Salad Jars with Asian Black Sesame Seed Dukkah
100g buckwheat soba
1 cup of shredded kale
½ cup of shelled edamame
4 tbsp Table of Plenty Asian Black Sesame Dukkah
2 tbsp red miso paste
2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
Juice of ½ a lemon
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp hot water
½ tsp chilli powder (optional)
- Prepare soba noodles according to packet instructions. Rinse under cold water when done.
- Finely cut the cucumber and grate the carrot. De-stem and roughly chop kale leaves.
- Bring water to the boil in a pot. Blanch the kale for 1-2 minutes, and boil edamame for 5 minutes. Remove and rinse under cold water when done.
- Layer the jars with the soba noodles, kale, carrot and cucumbers. Sprinkle Table of Plenty Asian Back Sesame Dukkah on top.
- Combine red miso paste, hot water, soy sauce, lemon juice, coconut sugar and chilli powder and mix well.
- Mix soba noodle salad with miso soy dressing. Serve warm or cold.
Gorgeous recipe by @planted_jo