Mushrooms Stuffed with Vegetables and Spicy Dukkah
5-6 Portobello mushrooms (Washed and stem removed)
1 Packet Table of Plenty Spicy Cashew Dukkah
1 Zucchini (Grated)
20g Spinach (Chopped)
10g Parsley (Chopped)
10g Spring onions (Chopped)
35g Sun-dried tomatoes (Chopped)
30g Goats cheese
1/4 cup Olive oil
1/4 cup Bread crumbs
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Smoked paprika
1 Garlic clove (minced)
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180ºC.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place mushrooms top down on a lined baking tray and fill with vegetable mixture.
- Place in oven and cook for 15-20mins.
- Serve with your favourite side salad.
Delicious recipe by @healthwithkym