VIDEO RECIPE – Oil Free Roast Veggie & Quinoa Salad from @ThrivingOnPlants
Product: Table of Plenty Lemon & Herb Dukkah
• 1 cup quinoa
• 1 veggie stock cube
• 1 red capsicum/pepper, diced
• 1 zucchini, diced
• 1 red onion, sliced into thin pieces
• 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
• 1 tbsp @tableofplenty lemon & herb dukkah
• 2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp dried rosemary
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
• 2 loose cups baby spinach & rocket
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Freshly cracked black pepper
- Rinse quinoa well and place into a small saucepan with 2 cups of water and veggie stock cube. Bring to the boil, lower heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until quinoa has absorbed all the liquid and fluffed up. When cooked, keep lid on for an additional few minutes before fluffing up and setting aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine capsicum, zucchini, red onion, sweet potato, dukkah, garlic powder, rosemary and oregano. Mix well. Bake or airfry at 180*C until veggies have cooked through and become golden/slightly brown on the outside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until well incorporated.
- Place roast veggie salad into a container of choice along with the oranges and nuts.