VIDEO RECIPE – Dukkah Coated Roasted Cauliflower from @CheekyCoconuts
A delicious and easy vegan meal that you can wow dinner party guests with, or take into the office for easy meal prep.
Product: Table of Plenty Lemon & Herb Dukkah
• 1 Medium Head Cauliflower de stemmed
• 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
• 1 tablespoon Table of Plenty Lemon & Herb Dukkah
• 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
• 1/2 cup warm water
• 2 tablespoons tahini
• Juice of half a lemon
• Pinch of salt
- Preheat Oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Next make the Marinade by mixing the oil, Table of Plenty Lemon & Herb Dukkah & nutritional yeast in a small dish.
- Using your hand or a pastry brush rub marinade into cauliflower.
- Place in the oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile make dressing in a jar by mixing water, tahini, lemon & salt.
- The Cauliflower is ready when golden brown and tender to knife prick.
- Add dressing and optional Mint and pomegranate.
- Cut into quarters and serve