VIDEO RECIPE – Roast Pumpkin, Lentil & Couscous Salad from @ThrivingOnPlants
Product: Table of Plenty Lemon & Herb Dukkah
• 3 cups diced butternut pumpkin
• 1 tbsp Table of Plenty Lemon & Herb Dukkah
• 1 vegetable stock cube mixed with 1L water or 1L liquid vegetable stock
• 1 cup couscous (for a Gluten Free version you can use quinoa)
• 2 cups baby spinach
• handful of basil, chopped
• 400g (1 can) brown lentils, drained & rinsed
• 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
• ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
• ½ cup sunflower seeds
• juice of 1 lemon or lime
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 180’C
- Mix together pumpkin, Table of Plenty Lemon & Herb Dukkah and olive oil until combined, spread in a baking tray and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Add the couscous to the vegetable stock and cover and sit for 10 minutes.
- Fluff up the couscous using a fork & set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, lentils, cherry tomatoes, basil, sunflower seeds, juice, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Add the couscous and the roasted pumpkin and mix.