VIDEO RECIPE – Pink Lady Apple & Almond Bliss Balls from @CheekyCoconuts
A delicious and healthy way to up your protein intake in bite-sized pieces that are perfect for that 3pm snack hit.
Product: Table of Plenty Pink Lady Apple & Almond
• ¾ cup Table of Plenty Pink Lady Apple & Almond Muesli
• ½ cup almond meal
• ¼ cup vanilla protein powder
• 3 tablespoons almond butter
• 2 tablespoon maple syrup
• 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- In a large bowl mix together muesli, almond meal & protein powder.
- In a small bowl combine almond butter, maple syrup & oil into a smooth paste consistency.
- Pour paste over dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon measure our desired portions of mixture and use your hands to roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge for 3-5 days.