Hearty Roast Vegetable & Chicken Salad with Garlic Kefir Tzatziki Dressing
1. 2 cups brussel sprouts, halved
2. 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
3. 3 medium white potatoes, cubed
4. 1 large red onion, sliced
5. ½ pumpkin, cubed
6. 2 large carrots, sliced
7. 500g chicken breast, diced
8. ¼ cup mixed sunflower and pumpkin seeds, roasted
9. 2 TSP garlic salt
10. 1 TSP salt
11. 2 TBSP lemon juice
12. 3 TBSP olive oil
13. 3 TBSP Table of Plenty Dukkah (Classic)
14. Salt & pepper to season
Garlic Kefir Tzatziki Dressing Ingredients:
15. 1 cup Greek yoghurt
16. ½ cup Table of Plenty Kefir (Natural or Lactose Free)
17. 1 small cucumber, chopped finely
18. 1 TBSP dill
19. 1 medium clove garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan forced) and line two large baking trays with parchment paper.
2. Place all prepared vegetables in a large bowl and add the olive oil, salt, garlic salt & Dukkah. Mix to combine.
3. Lay the vegetables onto the baking trays and place in the oven for one hour or until golden brown.
4. Season the diced chicken breast with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. Cook the chicken breast over medium heat for 7 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
6. Once ready, remove the vegetables from the oven and combine with the cooked chicken breast.
7. Place into a serving bowl.
8. Combine the Greek yoghurt, Kefir, garlic, cucumber and dill in a bowl. Ensure all ingredients are well combined.
9. Place seeds over the top of the salad and drizzle the tzatziki dressing over the top.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!