Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Brownie Cups by @mainlymonica
Have you tried Table of Plenty’s Sweet Dukkah yet? Packed with goodness and flavour, @mainlymonica tops her Brownie Cups with Sweet Dukkah for an extra crunch and nourishing nuttiness.
240g / Black Beans, 1x400g can drained and rinsed
120g / Applesauce
75g / Peanut or Hazelnut Butter
½ tsp / Apple cider vinegar
30ml / Date or Maple syrup (optional, add for extra sweetness)
40g / Macr0Mike 'Naughty Nut-ella' Protein powder
10g / Coconut flour
30g / Cacao powder
½ tsp / Baking powder
¼ tsp / Baking Soda
40g / Hazelnuts
Half a packet of Table of plenty 'Dark Chocolate & Orange with Hazelnut' Sweet Dukkah Sprinkles
1 . Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius and prepare a muffin tray.
2. Place the black beans, applesauce, peanut/hazelnut butter, apple cider vinegar and date/or maple syrup (if using) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add the protein powder, coconut flour, cacao powder baking powder and soda and blend/pulse until everything is combined.
4. Add in the hazelnuts, and pulse until they are roughly chopped and spread evenly throughout the mixture. divide mixture into prepared muffin tray (the mixture will be very thick, and you will probably need to use your fingers to press into muffin cups).
5. Top each cup with a generous pinch of the Table of Plenty Sweet Dukkah Sprinkles, and place into the oven to bake for 30-35mins.
6. Eat straight away, or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.