Very Berry Whipped Kefir Tart
Muesli Crumb Tart Crust
3 cups Table of Plenty Probitoic+ Muesli
1 cup Table of Plenty Immunity+ Porridge
1/3 cup coconut oil (solid)
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup water
Berry Kefir Filling
1 cup raspberries, frozen or fresh
1 cup of Table of Plenty Natural Kefir
- Mix the crust ingredients until you get a moist, mouldable mixture, it should not be too sticky. Separate half cup of the crumble. Put the mixture in a mould of 24 cm diameter with parchment paper and flour. Press well, it can be helped by wetting the fingers, to prevent the mixture from sticking.
- Bake tart shell for 20 – 25 mins at 180C.
- Blend berries and kefir with an electric mixer until smooth and whipped.
- Once the tart crust has cooled top with berry kefir mixture, and add to the fridge for another few hours.
- Then top with berries and eat!