Kefir Banana Pancakes
Product: Natural Live Kefir Probiotic Yoghurt
1 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1½ tsp baking powder
1½ tsp baking soda
2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup raspberries, mashed
1 cup Table of Plenty Kefir
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp peanut butter
- Combine Kefir, apple cider vinegar and vanilla essence and set aside for 5-10 minutes to curdle.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add all wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold to create a thick batter
- Use a non-stick pan to fry each pancake, approximately ⅒ of the batter for each pancake.
- Gently flip each pancake when bubbles arise on the surface.
- Serve your pancake stack with whipped Table of Plenty Kefir and fruit of choice.