Soba Noodle Salad
Salad doesn’t have to be a side dish, it can really be a whole meal providing nutrition, flavour and plenty of fibre, too. Our Salad Sprinkles add nutrients and crunch to this delicious Soba Noodle Salad. You can find them in your local Coles in the Spice aisle.
• 2 tbsp Asian Black Sesame Salad Sprinkles
• 180g soba noodles
• 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
• 1 cup shredded carrot
• 1 cup snow peas, blanched & sliced
• ¼ cup spring onion, sliced
• 300g cooked shredded chicken (optional)
Soy Vinaigrette Dressing:
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tbsp rice vinegar
• 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
• 2 tbsp lime juice
- Cook the soba noodles as per manufacturer’s instructions (about 4 minutes), drain and transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking process, once cooled drain the noodles.
- In a large bowl combine the noodles with all the cut vegetables and shredded chicken (optional).
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing together and pour over the soba salad, toss to combine.
- Sprinkle over the Asian Black Sesame Salad Sprinkles to serve.