ANZAC Carrot Cake Granola Cookies by @mainlymonica
Celebrate Anzac day by upgrading the humble eggless biscuit and adding our Nicely Nutty Muesli.
90g / Carrot, grated
115g / Banana, mashed
50g / Peanut Butter
30ml / Almond Milk
150g / Table of Plenty Fruit Free Nutty Muesli
40g / Peanut Butter or Vanilla Protein powder
70g / Brown Rice flour or flour of choice
10g / Cinnamon
3g / Ground Ginger
50g / Granulated sweetener of choice
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius (fan forced), line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the carrot, banana, peanut butter and almond milk, set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, mix together all of the remaining ingredients. Add the wet ingredients into the large bowl and mix together using a spatula/and or your hands until a sticky dough forms.
4. Divide mixture into 10-12 cookies, flatten/shape and bake in the oven for 20mins. Flip and bake for a further 10-15 minutes, or until golden
5. Allow to cool completely, and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5-7 days.