Raw Rocky Road by @brittany_chantler
This raw rocky road by @brittany_chantler is the dessert we all deserve. Super quick, easy to make and tastes divine. The topping of our Choc Coated Mini Rices Cakes adds some much-needed crunch. Get creative with this recipe by using our Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Triple Berry Yogurt Rice Cakes for an extra zing.
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1/3 cup of rice malt syrup (or sweetener of choice)
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/4-1/3 cup of almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
1/4 cup of macadamias
1/4 cup of coconut flakes, lightly toasted
1/4 cup of pistachios
1/4 cup of inca berries
2 tbsp of Table Of Plenty Almond and Cinnamon Sweet Dukkah Sprinkles
Approx. 5 Table of plenty mini chocolate coated rice cakes, broken into chunks
- Toast the coconut flakes and macadamias in the oven or in a fry pan until lightly golden.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil, rice malt syrup, cacao powder and almond butter, and mix until smooth and glossy. Next add in the coconut, macadamias, pistachios, chocolate coated rice cakes and Inca berries and fold into the chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking tray and sprinkle over the dukkah.
- Place the rocky road into the freezer and allow it to set before cutting it up – this may take up to an hour.
- Store in the freezer (if it even lasts that long)