Quick Kale Chips with Lemon & Herb Dukkah
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
• 1 tablespoon Table of Plenty Lemon & Herb Dukkah
• 1 bunch (about 250g) curly kale
• Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Trim centre stems from kale and tear into small bite size pieces. Combine the oil, salt and lemon zest in a large bowl. Add kale leaves and sprinkle with Lemon & Herb Dukkah. Toss to coat in oil mixture. Spread kale out in a single layer on prepared trays.
- Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until leaves are crisp.