Peanut Butter Muesli Cups
1 3/4 cups Table of Plenty Probiotic Muesli
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 heaped tbsp peanut butter
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Combine all ingredients for the Muesli cups in a mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon. The mixture should stick together when you press it between your fingers. If it’s not very sticky add a little bit more liquid sweetener.
- Grease a 6 x cupcake pan or use a silicone mould. With the back of a tablespoon, press the mixture firmly into the mould and make a dent in the middle of each cup.
- Put a heaped tsp of peanut butter into the centre of each Muesli cup. Freeze for 60 minutes or until firm.
- Melt your chocolate and pour it on top of the peanut butter in each Muesli cup and pop back in the freezer for 30 minutes for the chocolate to harden. When
- Store in the fridge. You can also freeze these breakfast Muesli cups in zip-lock bags! Enjoy