Home-Made Nicely Nutty Muesli Bars by @amaratruong
Enjoy this crunchy delicious muesli bar, packed with wholesome goodness. Perfect for a morning tea or arvo snack.
1 cup Nicely Nutty muesli
1/2 cup puffed rice
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tbsp goji berries
1 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2-3 tbsp rice malt syrup or honey
1/3 cup coconut oil
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160C, fan forced.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Melt the coconut oil, peanut butter and rice malt syrup in a bowl in the microwave and stir to stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well. Add extra sweetener or Peanut Butter to taste.
- Line a baking tray and press the mixture into the pan as firmly as possible.
- Bake for 15-20 Mins or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, then slice into bars.