Muesli Blueberry Cheesecakes
1 cup Table of Plenty Balance Muesli
1 tbsp coconut oil
½ cup macadamias
250g lactose-free cream cheese
¼ cup rice malt syrup
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 leaf gelatin
- Soak the macadamias in boiling water for 30 minutes to soften.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan-forced and grease 9 holes of a standard muffin pan.
- In a food processor, combine the Table of Plenty Balance Muesli and melted the coconut oil until it forms a coarse crumb.
- Press this mixture into the holes of the muffin pan and flatten with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- While the bases are cooling, drain the macadamias and add them to the food processor with the cream cheese, rice malt syrup and frozen blueberries. Process on high until the mixture is as smooth as possible.
- Prepare the leaf of gelatin according to the packet instructions and add it to the cheesecake mixture, stirring it through.
- Pour the mixture on top of the bases and place the cheesecakes in the fridge for around 90 minutes to set.
Gorgeous recipe by @thatlofolife