Macadamia Cranberry & Coconut Muesli Muffins
Make these delicious muffins to prepare you into the week – perfect for a take-away brekkie with nutrition or as a mid-morning snack with tea.
• 2 1/3 cups Table of Plenty Macadamia, Cranberry & Coconut Muesli
• 1 cup (125g) spelt flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 cup natural yoghurt
• 4 eggs
• 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
• 2 tablespoons honey or golden syrup
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius, line muffin pan with muffin cups or oil
- Combine Table of Plenty Macadamia, Cranberry & Coconut muesli in a bowl with yoghurt, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, honey/golden syrup, eggs and baking powder.
- Soak for 10 minutes to allow oats to soften.
- Add the spelt flour and mix through lightly to form the batter.
- Spoon into lined muffin tins.
- Bake for about 32-35 minutes.
- To serve, may brush with extra honey/golden syrup, or nut butter, or cream cheese etc.