Low FODMAP Kefir Scones
Product: Lactose Free Probiotic Kefir Yoghurt
2 cups gluten-free self-raising flour
30 grams butter (can sub vegan butter)
1 cup Table of Plenty Lactose Free Kefir
Jam of choice
Table of Plenty Lactose Free Kefir whipped
- Preheat the oven to 240°C and line a large baking tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the self-raising flour and salt.
- Add the 30 grams of butter cold and use your fingertips to “rub” the butter into the flour until there are no longer any lumps.
- Pour the Table of Plenty Lactose Free Kefir into the mixture and, using a metal spoon, mix quickly until a dough forms.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough a few times until uniform.
- Roll the dough out until it is around 2cm thick.
- Using a glass with a diameter of approximately 5cm, cut out rounds of dough and lay them immediately on the baking tray, with about 2cm between each.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until risen and golden brown.
- Top with Table of Plenty Lactose-Free whipped and jam of choice.
Amazing recipe by @thatlofolife