Low FODMAP Berry Crumble
2 large punnets strawberries
75 g frozen blueberries
75 g frozen raspberries
2 tbsp cornflour
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 1/4 cups low FODMAP plain flour
3 tbsp caster sugar
2 tsp baking powder
100 g cold salted butter
½ cup lactose free thickened cream
½ cup Table of Plenty Balance+ Muesli
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius fan-forced.
- Cut the green tops off the strawberries and halve them. Put them and the frozen blueberries and raspberries in a baking pan and toss them with the cornflour and caster sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar and baking powder and stir to combine.
- Cut the cold butter into small cubes and add it to the mixing bowl. Using your fingers, “rub” the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles wet sand.
- Pour in the cream and the Table of Plenty Balance+ Muesli and stir it through the mixture until a dough forms.
- Taking handfuls of the dough, place it on top of the berries and flatten it slightly with your hands. The mixture will spread in the oven so there’s no need to have one cohesive layer of dough.
- Place the crumble in the oven for around 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Delicious recipe by @thatlofolife