Chocolate Moose No-Bake Gluten Free Cake Recipe
Product: Mini Rice Cakes – Dark Chocolate
This is not only the most adorable chocolate moose cake you'll ever eat, but it's also no-bake, gluten free, and uses our famous Table Of Plenty Sweet Rice Cakes!
They're Aussie Made, with all natural ingredients, gluten free and made with the goodness of air popped wholegrain rice. Yummmmmm....
You can find our Mini Rice Cakes in the BISCUIT aisle at Coles and the health aisle at Woolies!
YOU WILL NEED
100g of your choice of Table Of Plenty Sweet Rice Cakes (i used all the chocolate varieties)
150g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
50g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
300 ml thickened cream.
1 tsp vanilla essence
Thanks to the amazing @ellasplaybakes for the delicious gluten-free recipe idea!
1. Lightly grease a 6 inch springform baking tin with a little butter and set aside. You can double the recipe for a larger cake if you’d like!
2. Using a rolling pin, smash your Table Of Plenty Sweet Rice Cakes into smitherines! You can also use a food processor, but make sure you don’t grind them too fine.
3. Melt butter in the microwave and pour over your crushed rice cakes until you get a wet sand consistency. You may need to microwave the mixture for a few seconds more. Press the mixture into your prepared tin and pop it in the fridge.
4. Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until smooth.
5. Beat cream until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla and fold into the melted chocolate until combined. Pour over rice cake crust.
6. Pop in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or even better, overnight. Release from pan with a knife.
7. Turn your cake into a moose with Table Of Plenty Sweet Rice Cakes! Use a piping tip to cut out small eyes, and a whole rice cake as a nose. Cut antlers out of large rice cakes (tip: leave them out of their packaging for a day to make them easier to cut. Cut with a serrated knife. Serve cold and enjoy!