Mini Rice Cake Nibbles @CleanTreats_
• 5 Table of Plenty Mini Rice Cakes – Milk Chocolate
• 1/4c Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty Muesli
• 1tbsp coconut oil melted
• 1tbsp cacao butter melted 1tsp vanilla 1tsp sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, maple or honey)
• Cacao nibs to top
- Melt your coconut, cacao, vanilla, and sweetener together and mix until smooth before stirring in your protein.
- Drop your Table of Plenty Crunchy Fruit Free Nutty muesli in and roughly toss (don’t cover completely)
- I put my rice cakes into a cupcake mould to keep in position. Dollop come muesli mix onto, ensuring the coating is making contact with the rice cake to hold in place. Scatter some cacao nibs on top.
- Place in the fridge to set.