Natural Live Kefir Probiotic Yoghurt
Our Natural Live Kefir Probiotic Yoghurt is a deliciously natural slow-fermented, pourable kefir yoghurt. With 10 culture strains and over 90 billion+ live cultures in every serve, it’s the perfect way to create a healthier, happier gut.
Pleasantly tart with a hint of natural fizz, our Kefir Probiotic Yoghurt is slow-fermented with fresh milk from grass-fed Gippsland cows, just as nature intended. Being traditionally slow-fermented means all the good bits stay inside the bottle. Because our kefir is made with real milk and slow-fermented, it can get a little lumpy (just like life)! Simply give it a good shake to make it deliciously creamy again!
How to enjoy it?
Kefir is a great alternative to milk and yogurt. You can use kefir on its own as a nutritious drink, add it to smoothies, dollop onto muesli or use it in recipes such as pancakes …the options really are endless.
Also available in Mixed Berry and Lactose Free at Coles Supermarkets.
Ingredients: Fresh Milk, Live Cultures, Live Probiotic Cultures.
PRODUCT NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
|Servings per pack||1|
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||311 kJ (75 Cal)||207 kJ (49 Cal)|
|Protein||4.4 g||2.9 g|
|Fat, total||4.1 g||2.7 g|
|– saturated||2.7 g||1.8 g|
|– trans||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 mg|
|Carbohydrate||5.1 g||3.3 g|
|– sugars||3.3 g||2.2 g|
|Sodium||61 mg||40 mg|
- Potent functional food for a happy gut
- Over 90 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures per serve
- 10 Live Strains
- Contains only Naturally Occurring Sugars
- Only 3.3g of Sugar per serve
- No Milk Powders OR No Reconstituted Milk
- With a hint of natual fizz
- Naturally lumpy – needs a good shake before consuming
- Tummy Friendly
- Made from Grass-fed Gippsland Cow’s milk
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No Added Salt
- GM Free
- Hormone Free
- 10x more live cultures than regular yoghurt
- Kosher Dairy (Chalav Israel)
- Made in Victoria
- Australian Owned Family Business
Coles in the milk aisle