Table of Plenty·Thursday 26th April 2018
Table of Plenty. Conditions of Entry –Table of Plenty ‘Timeline – April’
The Promoter is Factory 27 / 148 Chesterville Rd, Moorabbin, VIC 3189, Australia 2113, ABN: 47 250 478 582
1) Information and instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2) Entry is open to Australia and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees, Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and retailers associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Promotion Dates
3) The promotion commences 26th April 2018 2:30 pm (AEDT) and closes at 11:59 pm on 30th April 2018 (AEDT), (“Promotional Period”).
4) This Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity of their answer provided in their entry.
5) To submit a valid entry, an Eligible Entrant must, during the relevant Promotional Period must provide a limited written answer in the form of the promotional post on the Table of Plenty website; ‘https://www.tableofplenty.com.au/2018/04/20/eatwell-table-plenty-competition/’
7) Illegible, late, incomplete or incorrect entries will be deemed invalid and therefore ineligible to enter the Promotion or win the prize. Any dispute relating to whether entries have been received or not, will be determined by the Promoter, whose decision is final. Incomplete, inaccurate, underage, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8) An Eligible Entrant may submit multiple entries during the Promotion Period provided they submit a different answer each time. These terms and conditions apply to each valid entry. Determination of Winners and Prize Pool
9) All entries received will be judged no later than 4th May 2017 finishing at 7:00pm (AEDT). Entries will be judged by the Judging Panel. Prizes will be awarded to the entrants who, in the opinion of the Promoter’s judging panel, have entered an eligible and most creative response to the competition challenge.
10) The prize winner will win a Table of Plenty pack. In the event that an item listed above is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute item at their discretion, of an equal or greater value.
11) The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) or for any personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
12) Prize winners will be notified via email on May 4th 2018.
13) The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and proof of entry validity in order to claim any prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
14) The Promoter’s decisions final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a prize, or element oaf prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
15) If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry or any prize remains unclaimed by 4th May 2018, the next best winner(s) will be chosen for the unclaimed or available prize.
16) Once the prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate if required by the Promoter with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Promotion, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
17) Dollar values are quoted in Australia dollars. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
18) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.Submission of Content or Material
19) Entries that are found to have been derived from third party work will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. Without limiting the generality of other conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this condition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions of entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
20) Each entrant warrants and agrees that:a. the entrant has created the entry themself;b. the entrant is entitled to reproduce and exploit all of the underlying works in the entry;c. the entrant will not submit material in their entry that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless the entrant is the owner of such rights;d. the entry has not been previously published in any other medium or forum worldwide;e. they will not submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, derogatory, threatening, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive, or encourages, evidences or indicates conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violates any law;f. the entry will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; andg. the entrant has not granted rights to their entry to any other person which is inconsistent with the rights granted to the Promoter.
21) Each entrant consents to the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees)doing or omitting to do anything which may infringe any and all moral rights of the entrant including to edit, alter and reproduce the entry, and that such consents have been obtained to the full extent permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
22) Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that if their entry wins, the Promoter(any each of its assignees and licensees) have the right, in their absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, the entry in any media including the internet, without any further consultation, reference, payment or any other compensation to the entrant.
23) Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. All entries become the property of the Promoter.Limitation of Liability
24) Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of the individual player shall not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
25) Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions of entry, all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded.
26) Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable. The Promoter and its’ associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused or provided by the entrant, or for any of the equipment associated with or utilized in this Promotion, for any technical error, or for any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
27) If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
28) The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.Use of personal information
30) Participation in this Promotion is considered acceptance of the following:
1. 1. a complete release of Facebook by any entrant or participant;
2. 2. an acknowledgement that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook; and
3. 3. that the information provided by each entrant is provided the Promoter (as detailed in these Terms and Conditions) and not to Facebook.
31) Participation and entry in this Promotion is conditional upon the entrant complying with all rules, regulations and guidelines set down by Facebook. Entrants acknowledge that their Facebook profile photograph may be featured on the Application and/or any associated Facebook page for public viewing. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available atwww.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
The Promoter is Table of Plenty Factory 27 / 148 Chesterville Rd, Moorabbin, VIC 3189, Australia 2113, ABN: 47 250 478 582